How to Approve AdSense in 2017 – [Complete Guide]

AdSense has been an awesome network for bloggers publishers. It is capable of monetizing the publisher’s efforts effectively. You can monetize any of your online content including videos, blogs, games, etc. AdSense has a smart system that allows you to earn more than you expect. Their network quality is always outstanding. On the other hand, all other advertising companies don’t consider their quality.
It’s by Google and Google knows how he can let the network grow. From last years, AdSense approval has been hard especially for bloggers who’re looking to monetize their blogs/webs through it. I am using AdSense from 2013, and I am now aware of what the heck is needed to approve an AdSense account.In this post, I am going to share the exact factors that affect in approving an AdSense account. Read every point clearly and implement it, I am sure you’ll be blessed with a fully verified AdSense account:

Step #1. Have a TLD (Top Level Domain)

TLD stands for Top Level Domain. It includes the domains with extensions .com, .net, .org, etc. Researchers have clearly shown that AdSense can be approved easily when you have a TLD domain. In simple words,  we call TLD a custom domain name. The custom domain name also makes an excellent reputation. So, stop blogging with free domains like,,, etc. If you want to succeed in blogging not only in approving the AdSense, a custom domain is a must.

Step #2. Get a Good Design for your blog

Yes, your blog must have an optimized and responsive design. It increases the chances of getting AdSense approval. It is often observed that the blogs with low-quality and non-responsive design always get disapproval from AdSense. If you’re not proficient in coding and don’t know how to build a responsive design, you can use free templates/themes.

Before you choose a theme for your blog, make sure it has the following features:

It is responsive:

Responsiveness of a theme means that it works on every device ranging from mobile phones to PCs.

It is user-friendly:

User-friendly means the design provides a better interface for the viewer. That’s the most important feature that must be present in a theme after responsiveness.

It is easy to navigate:

Is your theme/design easy to navigate and provides a good navigation system? If yes, apply the theme, right now!

Step #3. Make sure the content is unique

Content means the blog posts or the stuff that you’ve published on your blog.

Some new bloggers don’t create their content; they just copy – paste and steal other’s content. They don’t think how destroying it could be for their blogging career. Make sure you publish original content. Learn how to write content for blogs.

Step #4. Must Have About & Contact us pages

The pages like About us and contact us are necessary for your blog before you apply for AdSense account.

These pages can improve the trust level and convince Google to know that a human manages the site, not bots, etc. There are AdSense bots that work behind the scene, and if a blog doesn’t contain the about us & contact us pages, they’ll consider it a spammy web. Simultaneously, you’ll not get approved by AdSense!

So, make sure your blog has introductory pages including About us, Contact us, Privacy Policy and TOS (Terms of Service), etc.

Step #4. Rock with Search Engines

After you’ve set up your blog, created content and started waiting for the readership to grow, make sure you optimize your blog for search engines. And optimizing the web pages/blogs for search engines is technically termed as SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Step #5. Did your blog get Organic traffic?

Once your blog starts getting organic traffic, i.e., the traffic from search engines, your chances of getting the AdSense approved will increase. The conclusion, I found after research is:

If your blog doesn’t get organic traffic, there are 75% chances of disapproval and 25%chances for approval.

Step #6. What’s your blog Age?

Yes, blog age matters. Blog Age means how old your blog is? The older your blog/domain is, the more there are the chances of getting approved by AdSense. Sometimes, it doesn’t matter but sometimes, the blogs that are new are not accepted frequently by AdSense.

Harsh from ShoutMeLoud says,

Domain age is a myth. I have seen people getting approval with 2 week or a month old domains.

Step #7. Remove all kind of Ads

Everything fine, now remove all the kind of ads that are live at your blog. Once you remove them, you’re done!

Last but not least, go ahead and apply for AdSense.

Your Views?

Did I miss something that is important to get AdSense approved?

Did this article help you to some extent?

Share your views in comments and let’s hang out… I’ll be waiting.


  1. Shakir Hassan March 8, 2017
    • Muhammad Ahmad May 16, 2017
  2. Suresha B March 8, 2017
  3. Adeel Sami April 8, 2017
  4. Hamid Sufyan April 16, 2017
    • Muhammad Ahmad May 16, 2017
  5. Fajar April 17, 2017
  6. Robert June 12, 2017
  7. Nisar Hussain July 4, 2017
    • Muhammad Ahmad August 11, 2017
  8. Nisar Hussain July 4, 2017
  9. niraj July 22, 2017
  10. ravi yadav July 26, 2017
    • Muhammad Ahmad August 11, 2017
  11. Priya Goyal August 11, 2017
  12. tipu August 11, 2017
  13. Prakhar S August 11, 2017
  14. Pavit August 12, 2017
  15. Jitender Sharma August 18, 2017
  16. Nonny October 11, 2017
  17. Donna Merrill October 12, 2017
  18. Tom November 12, 2017
  19. saad December 14, 2017
  20. Iman Hashmi December 22, 2017
  21. Chandana Roy June 26, 2018
  22. JamesLeo January 7, 2019

Leave a Reply to ravi yadav Cancel reply